Recipe creation for the Vitamix Professional Series 750
Preparation: 8 minutes; Serves: 4 portions (600 ml)
- 300 g yoghurt
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 20 g goji berries
- 40 g Baobab
- 6 raw cocoa beans (Criollo)
- 80 g tiger almonds
- 80 g chia seeds
- 5 tsp buckwheat flakes, to be divided
- 5 tsp coconut shavings, to be divided
- Put all ingredients except 1 teaspoon of buckwheat flakes and 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes into the Vitamix container and close the lid.
- Turn the controller to level 1.
- Switch on the unit and slowly increase the speed to level 10.
- Mix for 2 minutes. Use the plunger to move the ingredients towards the blades.
- Divide the muesli into four bowls and spread 1 teaspoon of buckwheat flakes and 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes on top and serve immediately.
Tip: Stir in 100 g of fresh blueberries, cultivated blueberries or blackberries as desired.
Nutritional information per portion: Calories: 320, Total fat content: 14 g, Saturated fatty acids: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Sodium: 55 mg, Total carbohydrates: 49 g, Dietary fibre: 20 g, Sugar: 17 g, Protein: 10 g
Text source: Christian Jürgens
Image source: Vitamix